This is a tutorial on how to use the Sugarchain Web Wallet for both Desktop and Mobile
You can access the wallet here: Sugarchain Web Wallet
Creating a Wallet:
- Head to the web wallet website
- You will be prompted to either open the wallet via Regular Wallet (using email address and password) or Wallet Import Format (using private key)
- You can also choose what type of wallet you want to create, be it a legacy, segwit or bech32 address. Go to 'Settings' tab and select which type of address you want to create. For this tutorial, I will be using bech32:
Using Regular Wallet
Go to Regular Wallet tab and fill out the details like so. Then click 'Open':
Once open, you should see a page like this:
Important If you wish to close the wallet, please remember all your details if you want to open again.
You can also open wallet by using your private key, which can be found here (For the sake of this tutorial, I am showing the private key to show what it looks like. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES Should you show your private key):
Using Private Key:
Creating a wallet:
Go to the 'Create' tab.
You should get some details like this (again, for the sake of this tutorial, I will show private key):
Copy the private key and head back to Home
Once at Home, choose 'Open by Key'
The page will ask you for a private key. Paste the private key you copied and click open:
The wallet should have opened:
Opening from existing wallet:
Just in case you lose your account details
- Open your 'Regular Wallet'
- In the 'Home' page of wallet, there should be a tab called 'Keys'. Click on that.
- Once there, click 'Show' to show your private key. Copy and paste that key in a secure place:
- Close your 'Regular Wallet' by clicking 'Close'
- Then go to 'Open by Key' and paste your copied private key. Then click open:
- Your existing wallet should have opened